Whether you recently purchased a new, high efficiency system, or your system is 30+ years old, it is important to protect your investment and to maximize your systems operating efficiency by having it maintained by an experienced and trained technician. Just like your car, a heating or hot water heating system needs periodic care to avoid sluggish performance, to prevent costly repairs and downtime. At Priority One Plumbing & Heating, we offer seasonal tune-ups and preventative maintenance programs to help meet these needs.
Priority One Plumbing & Heating is pleased to offer the following maintenance plans to keep your equipment running efficiently and reliably all year round. All plans include your essential regular maintenances—custom-tailored to the equipment in your home—and a prepayment discount, as well as seasonal reminders from our staff when it comes time to schedule. For even more excellent benefits, upgrade your plan by adding a membership. See the table below for details.
- Priority Service guarantees that when the temperatures get to extremes and you need us most, you aren’t competing with everyone else for a spot on our Our Priority Service customers go to the front of the line. When it gets busy, we put space aside so we can get to you quickly.
- For Diamond plans, we guarantee a service visit to your home within 24
- Emergency Service means that if you have an emergency with your equipment after-hours, over the weekend, or even on a holiday, you can call us We have technicians on call 24/7 to address your needs.
- The Service Call Fee Discount applies to emergency service call fees,
- Sometimes price increases are necessary, but with Maintenance Inflation Protection, when we must raise rates for everyone else, you’ll have another year (or two!) before your plan is
- And when the time comes to upgrade your equipment, your plan pays you back with System Replacement Discounts of up to 6% oﬀ.
The Membership Fee is in addition to your customized maintenance price. All plans require annual maintenance prepayment. The Diamond Membership may be closed for new enrollments at certain times or for certain locations.